Monday, July 21, 2008

let me start from the blog name

well... it's after so many days the feeling to blog some thing has come to words.. it was the same thing .. as always.. confusion.. to do or not to do.. hmmm.. with the confusion always wandering in the mind, I get into a jignyasa of 'what is all this?'..

I have tried finding the answer to this since long but failed always.. of course, I cant expect to get all these things so soon. Otherwise i would be an enlightened soul.. :) And there is still lot of time for all that.. need to get through so many experiences..

Lately, despite so many bad things happening, (I mean to me) I always seem to find life beautiful.. To learn new things and get experienced.. But to always put the lessons in practice is a tough job because I think it does not always come to mind to relate the situation at hand and a lesson learnt some time before.. this jignyasa goes on and on.. so let me draw curtains over my first blog .. Bye for today..

good night..

No comments: